Matthew Giffin – Chief Executive Officer
- Co-founder, CEO, KapowKidz, Inc.
- Co-founder, Storyvalues, Inc.
- Art Director, Sir Paul McCartney
- Senior Creative Art Director, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Illustrator, Published Worldwide
- Gallery Artist, New York City
- Entrepreneur: Co-founder of KapowKidz and Storyvalues, Inc., in Toronto, Canada.
- Co-developer of Storyvalues, the popular interactive multicultural storytelling program used by educators, students and families in North America and Australia, 2007 – 2015.
- Writer of CSC approved curriculum (Storyvalues Interactive).
- Creative Art Director: Collaborated with Sir Paul McCartney on high profile projects. Led development of Kids CBC brand. Lead designer for signature CBC broadcasts and corporate initiatives. Led corporate branding initiatives for Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and other major corporations. Winner, BDA Award in 1998, 2005, 2007.
- Visual Artist: Illustrations published worldwide by the Los Angeles Times, TD Bank, the United Nations, the Toronto Globe and Mail and many others. Over 20 exhibitions in NYC, 1984 – 1991.
- Musician: Composer of over 100 songs, including original music for Sesame Street.
- Centre for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
- Parsons School of Design, New York, NY
Storyvalues Interactive: 800,000 licensed users in school districts in Canada and Australia.
Paul McCartney / Space Within US: RIAA Platnum. #3 on US Sales Charts, 2006. 100,000 sales in USA.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation: ‘The National’ 1.2 million views / night. ‘Kids’ CBC’ – Gold BDA Award winner, 2005.